Ask about using ir sensors to control other devices such as TV, air,...

App development related product technical discussions, including OEM App, App SDK, device control interface development, mini program development and other topics.

namp

I want to make an ir sensor to control TV, air,... but I can't find the code in tuya's documentation. Second, when I use IThingSmartRequest.requestWithapiName, I still can't get the api name for get branch,getCode,....

niezheyuan

Re: Ask about using ir sensors to control other devices such as TV, air,...

The customs, who are the developers of the Tuya IoT platform, have a lot of IR sensor products that you can purchase from them. But if you want to develop your own IR product, you could refer to the procedure below: 1 decides the wireless connectivity protocol of the IR sensor. 2: Select the proper module and create a related product on the platform. 3 Download the appropriate TuyaOS development framework to develop your product, and the tutorial (guidance) link is: https://developer.tuya.com/en/docs/iot- ... a3zfh6ovn8. If you have any questions, you could post them at viewforum.php?f=23. . I hope it can help you.